Meet Joe, Pat, Jon, and Jack Client-Centered Chicago Attorneys Who Get Results
What You Can Expect from Our Team
At our law firm, we have very high expectations for ourselves. We also have high expectations for how we treat our clients. Here’s what our clients should expect from us once we are retained:
- We will treat you with respect.
- We will treat you like we would like to be treated.
- We will shoulder the stresses and burdens of dealing with insurance companies so that you can focus on your physical recovery.
- We will be an aggressive advocate for you.
- We will deliver straight advice.
- We will make every attempt to move your case to resolution as quickly as possible.
- We are willing to try your case before a jury.
- We will provide you with reasonable expectations regarding the outcome of your case.
- We will return your calls within 24 hours.
- If we can’t help you, we will try to help you find someone who can.
Meet Our Personal Injury Lawyers
While our attorneys at the Shannon Law Group, P.C., are focused on clients' needs, they also want to build meaningful professional relationships that last a lifetime. Learn more about who Joe, Pat, Jon, and Jack are, what they do, why they love the practice of law, and how they can help you obtain the justice and compensation you deserve.
FAQ: How Do We Get Paid?
At Shannon Law Group, P.C., we don’t get paid unless we come through for you. You might be asking yourself, “How does that work?” It’s simple. Most cases we handle are done on a contingency fee basis.
A contingency fee is a fee that you agree to pay us if we handle your case successfully. Under a contingency fee arrangement, our office receives a percentage of the total we recover for you. We typically charge 1/3 (33.33%) on most of our personal injury cases.
Until we come through for you, we will front all of the costs necessary to pursue your case. These expenses include medical record copying fees, court filing fees, investigation fees, expert witness fees, and more.
If we are successful for you, these expenses will be subtracted from the total amount you are awarded by the court or by the negligent party. If there is no recovery for you case, we will never bill you for these expenses.
For vaccine injury cases, we do not charge a contingency fee. The Vaccine Injury Compensation Program pays us directly for filing and handling your vaccine injury claim.
When you retain Shannon Law Group, P.C., you will sign a written contract which clearly outlines the terms of our representation and states what the fee arrangement is for your case.